Thanator is really good riflescope for real arms for reasonable price.
I use it at .22LR and .223/5.56 rifles as well and can affirm its good accuracy.
- no bullet drop information related to reticle marks (even for most popular .223/5.56 55 GR ammo);
- reticle has illumination only for horseshoe but none for bullet drop marks, thus aiming with illumination possible only on distance within horseshoe without bullet dropping. Thereby it will be great to have illumination for bullet drop marks also (separate or common with horseshoe);
- no place for spare battery (many other similar scopes have);
- absence of Power Throw lever;
- at the retail box written that illumination has 6 brightness levels, actually 11.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Volodymyr V. from Ukraine.